Central Reservations Call Center
Come explore ARAMARK Parks and Destinations and learn why it is a great place to work. From Denali National Park in Alaska to Mesa Verde National Park in Colorado, you’ll have the opportunity to help our guests experience some of our country’s most spectacular destinations.
Our Reservations Sales Agents provide extraordinary, world-class service to our guests because they excel at:
- Building rapport with our guests and helping them create memorable trips
- Being knowledgeable about our many fabulous destinations
- Generating excitement for visiting our breath-taking properties
No hospitality industry experience required - we provide 100% paid training. Our best agents have a passion for the outdoors and never miss an opportunity to educate our guests on the extra activities available at our parks from their own personal experiences, which is easy to do with our fantastic employee travel benefits.
If you thrive in an exciting sales environment, then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Earn up to $14.50 per hour.
Seasonal Full-Time & Part-Time Positions Available
No Late Hours. Shifts Between 7am-7pm, Mon-Sun.
- Strong sales aptitude with ability to up-sell, cross-sell, and overcome objections.
- Excellent problem solving, complaint resolution, and negotiation skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Passion for delivering quality service and making a difference in the guest experience.
- Professional and polished demeanor with a positive, upbeat, and friendly personality.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to change in a fast-paced, high performance driven culture.
- Exceptional habits of dependability and attendance.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Outlook and Internet browser proficient).
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Flexibility to work between the hours of 7am-7pm, Mon-Sun.
Hospitality call center experience is a plus but not required.
2850 E. Camelback Road, Suite 240
Phoenix, AZ, 85016
- Located near Biltmore Fashion Square (NE Corner of Camelback & 28th St.).
- Centrally located with easy access to local transportation (bus stops).
- Call Center moved to current location in March 2012, which mean new facilities.